Wednesday, October 28, 2009

friendship is so wonderful!!!

friendship...???
what is it.....""?
for me it is wonderful......haha...
and in the begining of this sem ,there are few new fren are get into my life....
there are kok weong, hor sin, jeffrey and so on ...
i get find the same channel with these frens....
their life style, their hobby and also their family backgroud!!!
especially kok weong and jeffrey ,there are some similarity between i and them ....
and hor sin ...erm ,physically she looks so cool ....but actually she is quite 3 8 in mentally ger...
i chat a lot with these fren recently......wakaa..

on the other hand,some of my frens have become my" past fren " edi ..we seldom chat ,seldom care about each other..huh...y is it so ar...?i also dun understand....
erm...may be is my problem......
but if possible i will try to contact with you again soon .....

recently i still belongs to my buddies ,t5 gang(ah nian , ah yue, ah jane,ah kwei ,ah fan and cheng yee) and another group is crazy gang(ah kit and ah leong), and lastly is msn gang (weong weong and hor sin )...
hope i able to maintain this friendship forever and forever....haha
u guys have become part of my life edi ...
erm ...last but not least ,i feel like to talk about my uni bro ...
erm ,i know maybe u dun like me to talk u so much but i think i have to ..
bcos whatever i talk to u is actually good for u..
dun be so busy with ur society things lah ....i know may be it is very important for u ,but dun be too over ...and may be u dun realize only ,and i am here to tell u that ,recently u really over ur ability edi ...i am not goin ask u to stop all ,just advice u to lesser it down ....
erm ,it is just my advice lah ....i am not forcing u ......
everything must have a balance.....
lastly...haha.....ah nian and gang, i am still in ur gang lah ...aiyo i only no dinner with u people nia haha....cos i felt tire after the class lah ....dun say i dun wan u guy edi ya...haha...

3 comments:

  1. haha!! i am here...
    my register number is 00002.
    bcos i am the 2nd people who state the comment here...
    paiseh that i cant be the 1st....
    hehe... but ok lah, 2nd also good for me le...

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol..damn funny bro ...u haven link me in ur blog also..

    ReplyDelete
  3. y on earth im categorized under crazy gang?

    ReplyDelete