Monday, October 26, 2009

hihi.....welcome to my blog...

hello .Finally i sign up my own blog!!!
i am a person who lazy to write article.....
BuT.....
i have no choice,i have to start blogging due to my e commerce tutor force everyone of us must have our own blog.....haiz......speechless..!!!
erm...
i have a very bad luck for these few months...everything seems like not too smooth..
firstly ,get a very bad result in last sem....then follow with a lots of unhappy thing into my current life....damn bad luck...but i will try my best to overcome it as soon as possible...
i cant be so easy to beat down by these things...it is a time for me to become more mature in problem solving and this is the essential for a successful business man too...i hope the bad moment will be gone very soon .....

1 comment: